Looking forward to getting rid of smoking addiction? Use Extract of Polygala tenuifolia for Deaddiction. Ayurvedic capsules from NICOZEET can help in suppressing your addiction to nicotine
Even the thought to give up smoking is a positive step towards a healthier and long life. But if you are still putting off on the thoughts to quit smoking, then you must understand that the consequences too. Researches and studies have continually provided enough evidence which tells about the many ill-effects of smoking.
Why Quit Smoking?
The main reason to why you must quit smoking is for good health. There is a long list of diseases including lung cancer, heart disease, and emphysema that are all caused mainly because of smoking. There are many more health issues that you may acquire like:
- Smoking accelerates mental decline causing Alzheimer’s
- Smoking also increases the risk of autoimmune disease – lupus. It is a dangerous disease that causes tissue damage, inflammation, and extreme pain in the body.
- In a study conducted about 745 SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome), it was observed that 16% of cases were caused when smoking mums share their beds with the infant.
- People who smoke are four times more likely to become blind because of macular degeneration (caused by age) compared to non-smokers.
- Smokers also put their families at risk and more prone to various health issues.
If you are still dallying on your thoughts about quitting. There are more reasons that will help you strengthen your will to quit smoking.
Here are some Global Statistics and Facts on Smoking
- More than 8 million people are killed each year because of tobacco, which means one person dies every 5 seconds. This is about one million more deaths that take place each year because of tuberculosis, HIV and malaria combined.
- Of the 8 million deaths mentioned above, 1.2 million deaths are caused by inhaling secondhand smoke. So, smoking doesn’t just put you in danger but also your friends and family who are present when you are smoking.
- People who smoke don’t just stand a chance to get cancer, but it also increases the risk of stroke or heart disease by 200% to 400%.
- On average, smoking takes away 13 years from your life expectancy. For someone diagnosed with HIV while smoking, this number goes up to 16 years.
- Besides lung cancer, there are several more problems and cancers that you may get, including that of cervix, bladder, liver, mouth, rectum, blood, stomach, bone marrow, pancreas, esophagus, throat, larynx, and kidneys.
- The smoke of tobacco contains more than 4,000 chemicals. 250 out of these are categorized as harmful, 50 are cancerous, and 11 of these are classified under Group I carcinogens (a substance that promotes carcinogenesis, the formation of cancer).
Where there is a will, there is a way! If you are willing to quit smoking then there are some natural products that can assist you to overcome your addiction to nicotine. One such ingredient is the Extract of Polygala tenuifolia.
Extract of Polygala tenuifolia for Deaddiction
Polygala tenuifolia is a herb that belongs to the family of Polygalaceae. It is popularly used in Chinese medicine and is known as yuan zhi. It contains senegenin, tenuifolin and polygalacic acid. It is the extract from the root of polygala tenufolia that offers medicinal values. Besides help fight addiction from nicotine, it is also known to boost memory power, help with amnesia, fight depression, insomnia and slow down cognitive decline.
Precautions While Consuming Extract of Polygala tenuifolia for Deaddiction
Before adding Extract of Polygala tenuifolia for Deaddiction to your routine, you must consult with your health practitioner. Even though it is a natural ingredient, it may interfere with certain medications that you might be consuming or with a specific health condition that you may have.
NICOZEET – A Natural and Effective Way to Fight Addiction for Smoking
If you have the desire and willpower to quit smoking then we can help you overpower your addiction to smoke. NICOZEET was created for individuals who would like to get a hold of their lives and lead a healthy lifestyle by leaving smoking. Besides Extract of Polygala tenuifolia for Deaddiction, these capsules also comprise several other effective natural ingredients, that help in fighting your smoking addiction. Here are some benefits that you can expect from NICOZEET:
- Suppresses the want of Nicotine
- Stops addiction to smoking
- Stimulates blood circulation in body
- Detoxes and cleanses your body by removing all toxins
- Helps in the prevention of lung cancer and inflammation
- Fights convulsions
- Reduces toxins caused by nicotine in the lungs
Dosage: You need to consume one capsule twice each day, half an hour before your morning and evening meals.
Click to order your pack of NICOZEET. You can get in touch with us on the contact details mentioned to clear your queries if any.