Solanum xanthocarpum for Deaddiction is one of the ingredients, which renders benefits towards deaddiction. NICOZEET capsules are an Ayurvedic supplement having this ingredient.
Some people consider smoking to be cool as well as a style statement. But it is now proven that smoking adversely affects every organ of the body and causes disease and disability. Millions of people die every year due to smoking-related illnesses, while many of them have to live with these ailments.
Smoking can cause various diseases, such as heart disease, lung diseases, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cancer, weakens the immune system, leads to infertility, premature birth, sterility, etc.
Second-hand smoking exposure is also a significant concern for adults, children as well as infants. Children who are exposed to secondhand smoke exposure are prone to severe asthma, slowed lung growth, sudden infant death syndrome, respiratory ailments, to name a few.
Why is Smoking Addictive?
Cigarettes contain approximately 600 chemicals and nicotine is one of them. Consuming nicotine causes the release of the chemical dopamine in the human brain. This dopamine prompts the brain to repeat the same behavior; since the brain gets a ‘hit’ from nicotine, every time a person smokes.
A single cigarette provides approximately 10 puffs, so a pack of 25 cigarettes gives 250 ‘hits’ a day. The brain keeps prompting for more cigarettes, and this increases the risk of addiction.
Solanum Xanthocarpum for Cigarette Deaddiction
Solanum Xanthocarpum for Deaddiction is a medicinal herb in Ayurveda. It is called ‘Yellow-berried nightshade’ in English, ‘Ringani’ or’ Katai’ in Hindi, and ‘Kantakari’ in Sanskrit.
Kantakari is also a member of Dashmul, meaning ‘ten roots’ in Ayurveda. It is a perennial herb that has bluish-purple-colored flowers. The root is cylindrical, and the stem is green and it consists of tender branches with numerous hair.
There are about 1,500 Solanum species and they typically grow in tropical and warmer temperate regions. Many of these species are widely used as medicines.
Solanum Xanthocarpum for Deaddiction is bitter in taste and has a pungent smell. It has hot potency. We, at Tanmatra, use this herb to develop a formulation – NICOZEET, which helps in the deaddiction of smoking, treats ailments related to smoking, and has no side effects.
Solanum Xanthocarpum for Deaddiction works on healing the lungs and the respiratory tract, thereby providing a cure for ailments related to smoking. Kantakari reduces pulmonary inflammation through inhibition of inflammatory cell infiltration. Additionally, it reduces oxidative stress markers and pro-inflammatory mediator expression in the lungs.
Therapeutic Uses of Solanum Xanthocarpum for Deaddiction
Apart from aiding in smoking deaddiction, Kantakari assists in treating several other conditions, some of which have been listed below.
- Kantakari helps to expel out the mucus accumulated in the lungs and relieves cough and cold.
- It aids to cure asthma by reducing breathlessness and removing obstructions in the respiratory passage.
- The main reason for indigestion is a weak digestive fire in an individual. Kantakari helps to strengthen the digestive fire, thereby aiding digestion.
- It helps to cure gum problems and sore throat.
- Helps to relieve acidity and constipation.
- Aids to relieve gonorrhea, cardiac diseases, muscular pains, and fever.
- It has antibiotic properties, which kill microbes and reduce allergies.
Kantakari has been used in various forms in India, which include juice, powder, extract, and tonic.
Precautions for Solanum Xanthocarpum for Deaddiction
- Before taking Solanum Xanthocarpum, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Kantakari may interact with the following drugs and products – Meclan and
- Children, pregnant women, and lactating mothers are advised not to take Solanum Xanthocarpum.
Smoking Deaddiction Capsules – Nicozeet
We, at TANMATRA, offer NICOZEET as an effective answer for quitting the addiction to cigarettes. NICOZEET capsules help to:
- eliminate smoking addiction
- decrease the desire for consuming nicotine
- lower the blood pressure
- have a calming effect on the body
- reduce toxicity in the lungs
- cleanse, detox, and remove toxins
- decrease lung inflammation caused by cigarettes
We advise you to take 1 capsule twice daily on an empty stomach or half an hour before morning and evening meal.
At TANMATRA, our main focus is to bring to you the wisdom of ancient Ayurveda – as a cure to your ailments. Our products are free of side effects and aid you in curing diseases in a natural way.
Remember, there is no substitute for having a good diet, rest, and exercise.
To order your pack of NICOZEET capsules, contact us or order online. Our team of qualified professionals is willing to walk with you in your journey to smoking cessation.