Pueraria lobata for Smoking Deaddiction is a herb that helps you to quit smoking in a natural way. Actizeet brings you NICOZEET capsules, which contain this Ayurvedic ingredient.
Let us look at the following facts, revealed by research related to the quitting of smoking –
- About 70% of smokers admit that they want to quit it.
- A person stands only 3-5% chances of quitting smoking without the use of any medication.
- One experiences the worst withdrawal symptoms for around 2-3 days. Just be patient, determined, have trust in yourself, and seek professional help.
Let’s also discuss – Why should you quit smoking?
If you quit smoking, it can help you to –
- Decrease the risk of various diseases like kidney disease, lung cancer, throat cancer, heart disease.
- Reduce the risk of respiratory ailments.
- Feel healthier and more energetic as you will have lesser episodes of cough, sore throat, stuffy nose.
- Enhance the sense of taste and smell
- Rejuvenate the body as smoking causes stained teeth, wrinkles, etc.
- Decrease the chances of your children getting sick owing to secondhand exposure.
Smoking is a habit that a person has acquired over time. Breaking a habit is not an easy task and always involves some challenges, like the ones listed below.
- Since the brain is accustomed to getting a ‘hit’ from nicotine, it does not accept to quit smoking easily.
- Even if you manage to be without smoking for some time, you can get cravings and triggers. Just stick there, do not budge.
- Bad moods can nudge you to again take refuge in smoking.
- After you quit smoking, you might have a slower metabolism and a bigger appetite. Take professional help to manage the weight-related issues.
- Quitting smoking can be stressful.
Pueraria lobata for Smoking Deaddiction
Pueraria lobata for Deaddiction is also known by the names of Kudzu and Vidarikand. Kudzu is a fast-spreading vine that covers virtually everything that does not move out of its path. It is an indigenous plant of Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, and Malaysia.
The leaf, flower, and root of the Kudzu plant are used to make medicine. Pueraria lobata for Deaddiction belongs to the Fabaceae family – which includes lentils, soya, beans, peas, and groundnuts. The roots of the kudzu plant are rich in isoflavonoids, such as daidzein, from the flavonoid family.
These isoflavones are also antioxidants that help to reduce cigarette addiction by influencing the brain’s recompense system. They help to stimulate the production of dopamine, thus helping you to feel more relaxed and stay away from the addiction – whether smoke, alcohol or even chocolate.
Kudzu plant thus compensates for the pleasure that you get from smoking. At the same time, kudzu itself is non-addictive.
Other Medical Uses of Pueraria lobata
Apart from helping in deaddiction, Pueraria lobata for Deaddiction has many other medicinal uses. Some of them are listed below.
- Liver damage – The antioxidants (isoflavone puerarin) present in Kudzu root protect cells from oxidative stress, which is responsible for liver damage.
- Menopausal symptoms – Kudzu root contains phytoestrogens, which act similar to estrogen present in the human body. Kudzu root is effective in curing menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats.
- Helps to reduce inflammation, promote heart health, and alleviate severe headaches.
- It is believed to regulate glucose or sugar levels in the blood.
- If you have a blood clotting disorder, you need to consult your doctor as Pueraria lobata for Deaddiction might slow down blood clotting.
- Kudzu can also interfere with cardiovascular treatments.
- If you have diabetes, it is advised that you monitor your sugar levels carefully while taking kudzu.
- Kudzu acts like the estrogen hormone. So, do not use kudzu if you have conditions like breast cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, uterine fibroids.
NICOZEET – The Supplement for Smoking Deaddiction
TANMATRA brings you NICOZEET capsules to aid you in your smoking de-addiction process. We are the most reputed brand in the international market.
- NICOZEET helps to cure complications related to smoking nicotine.
- It rejuvenates your lungs and prevents lung damage to turn into cancer.
- It protects the vital organs of your body from cigarette smoke-induced toxicity.
- NICOZEET helps to relieve pain and mental stress.
- It also helps to resist convulsion.
- It helps you to finally quit the dependence on nicotine.
Our team at TANMATRA helps you to glide through the challenge of quitting smoking. It is a process and you need determination, willingness, and vigilance. Stay strong and we are there to support you in your cause. We would be delighted to welcome you to a smoke-free life.
Order NICOZEET online or contact us. NICOZEET is free of any side effects. Take good care of your health!