If you have tried everything to get rid of PCOS and still have not achieved success, you need to try shilajit resin. The benefits of Shilajit for PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) are huge.
Shilajit benefits are known worldwide. Most of us are aware of the benefits of shilajit for PCOS and how it increases immunity within the body. But little do we all know that shilajit is also very effective for PCOS.
PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) is a disorder involving the endocrine system of a female. Almost 5 to 10% of women are affected by PCOS. Shilajit works on a women’s fertility complication and maintains hormonal issues.
A brief outlook on PCOS: causes, symptoms and other complications
In PCOS, the ovaries become enlarged, and small fluid-filled cysts happen to grow. Curing PCOS is essential to avoid long-term complications such as infertility, heart disease, diabetes, and more. Hormones and genes play a very crucial role in the development of PCOS.
- Excess and sudden weight gain
- Irregular menstruation
- Decreased breast size
- Acne and pimples
- Uncontrolled mood swings
- Depression and anxiety
The main cause/causes of PCOS are yet to be discovered. As, of now, there are no particular causes of PCOS. With experience and a few successful reports, here are a few of the causes of PCOS that doctor claims:
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Abnormal cholesterol
How does shilajit help in PCOS?
Shilajit is a black sticky substance found in the rocks of the Himalayas.
The main component of Shilajit that helps in PCOS is Fulvic acid. Fulvic corrosive assists with improving your gut’s capacity to ingest basic supplements and minerals from food.
Shilajit for PCOS assists with normalizing the degree of different hormones in the body particularly, female regenerative hormones. These conceptive hormones, for example, estrogen and progesterone manage the feminine cycle. Subsequently, by adjusting these hormones, Shilajit can assist ladies with having normal periods. Taking Shilajit can likewise assist with diminishing feminine mood swings, bloating, and cramps too.
Anxiety and depression are common symptoms of PCOS. Shilajit effectively reduces these conditions and uplifts mood. It calms the mind by inducing good sleep.
What are the benefits of Shilajit for PCOS?
- Regulates menstrual cycle: Shilajit helps to regulate the menstrual cycle, which is often irregular in women with PCOS.
- Reduces insulin resistance: Shilajit can reduce insulin resistance, which is a common symptom of PCOS.
- Balances hormones: Shilajit contains compounds that can balance the levels of hormones in the body, which can help to manage the symptoms of PCOS.
- Reduces inflammation: Shilajit contains antioxidants that can reduce inflammation in the body, which can be a contributing factor to PCOS.
- Boosts fertility: Shilajit can help to improve fertility in women with PCOS by regulating the menstrual cycle and balancing hormones.
- Reduces acne: Shilajit can help to reduce acne, which is a common symptom of PCOS.
- Improves mood: Shilajit can improve mood and reduce anxiety, which can be beneficial for women with PCOS.
- Increases energy: Shilajit can increase energy levels, which can help to combat fatigue, another common symptom of PCOS.
- Promotes weight loss: Shilajit can promote weight loss by reducing insulin resistance and balancing hormones.
- Supports overall health: Shilajit contains a wide range of nutrients and minerals that can support overall health and well-being.
Shilajit benefits for overall health
Shilajit is a well-known substance for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is a packet of essential vitamins and minerals, such as iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium, carotenoids, retinol, B, C, and E vitamins, fulvic acid, and folic acid. Shilajit is entitled the “destroyer of weakness”. And that is not much of a surprise to say so.
Consuming Shilajit gives intense energy and eradicates weakness. Shilajit is also helpful in increasing hemoglobin levels in the blood and iron deficiency, thus proving to be helpful in anemia. Shilajit is a magnificent regular spice that helps in strengthening bones. It helps the exchange of minerals like calcium, magnesium, and phosphate to bone and muscle tissues. We can, at last, infer that it is likewise helpful in forestalling joint pain.
Why consume shilajit resin for PCOS
Actizeet Shilajit Resins are considered to be the purest form of shilajit one can consume. Resin is a thick sticky and tar-like substance found between sediment rocks in the Himalayas.
Although shilajit supplement is available in powder and syrups/tonic form, pharmaceuticals company also provides tablet and capsule form of shilajit to eradicate the bitterness of shilajit. This process of making artificial supplements from shilajit often reduces the potency of the Shilajit.
Resins are all-natural and not affected by manual interaction. Hence, restoring its natural potency and effectiveness. However, some companies sell fake resins, which are an expensive plus, not as effective as pure form. They not only cause a waste of money and time but also induce stress and disappointment.
Our company swears by purity. We sell 100% organic resin to give you maximum benefit.
How to consume shilajit for PCOS? Dosage and side effects
Shilajit is a naturally occurring mineral substance. There are no side effects of shilajit. However, if it is consumed in a higher dosage, it may lead to nausea, vomiting, and an upset stomach. Pregnant and breastfeeding women shouldn’t take shilajit without a consultant from the doctor.
The recommended dosage for shilajit is 300 to 600 mg per day. Beyond that, it can do more harm than good.
Methods for consuming shilajit:
Take a 100 ml glass of warm milk and drop 300 mg of Shilajit resin. Drink the milk. You can replace milk with honey and water as well.
What are some other natural remedies for PCOS?
In addition to Shilajit, there are several other natural remedies that can help manage the symptoms of PCOS. These include:
- Diet and lifestyle changes: Eating a balanced diet and engaging in regular exercise can help to manage the symptoms of PCOS, particularly insulin resistance and weight gain.
- Herbal supplements: Supplements such as chaste berry, cinnamon, and fenugreek may help to regulate menstrual cycles and improve insulin sensitivity.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture may help to regulate hormones and reduce stress, which can be beneficial for women with PCOS.
- Mind-body practices: Practices such as yoga, meditation, and mindfulness can help to reduce stress and improve overall well-being, which can be beneficial for women with PCOS.
- Essential oils: Certain essential oils, such as lavender and peppermint, may help to reduce stress and improve mood, which can be beneficial for women with PCOS.
What are some lifestyle changes that can help manage PCOS?
There are several lifestyle changes that can help manage PCOS, including:
- Eating a balanced diet that is high in fiber and low in processed foods and sugar.
- Engaging in regular exercises, such as brisk walking, jogging, or cycling.
- Getting enough sleep, as lack of sleep can exacerbate the symptoms of PCOS.
- Managing stress through practices such as yoga, meditation, or mindfulness.
- Quitting smoking, as smoking can worsen insulin resistance and increase the risk of complications associated with PCOS.
- Limiting alcohol consumption, as alcohol can disrupt hormone levels and exacerbate the symptoms of PCOS.
- Maintaining a healthy weight, as weight loss can improve insulin sensitivity and reduce the severity of PCOS symptoms.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Shilajit is a natural substance that is found in the Himalayas and other mountainous regions. It is formed by the decomposition of plants over hundreds of years and contains a wide range of minerals and nutrients.
Shilajit has been shown to regulate hormones, reduce inflammation, and improve insulin sensitivity, all of which can help manage the symptoms of PCOS
Shilajit is generally considered safe when taken in recommended doses. However, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid taking Shilajit, and those with underlying health conditions should consult with a healthcare provider before taking Shilajit.
Shilajit can be taken in capsule or powder form, and the recommended dose varies depending on the product. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and to consult with a healthcare provider before starting any new supplement.
The effects of Shilajit may vary depending on the individual and the severity of their PCOS symptoms. It may take several weeks or months of consistent use to see significant improvements.
Women with PCOS should consult with a healthcare provider before taking Shilajit or any other supplement, especially if they are taking other medications for PCOS.
Shilajit is generally considered safe when taken in recommended doses, but some people may experience mild side effects such as nausea, diarrhea, or headache.
There is currently no cure for PCOS, but the symptoms can be managed through lifestyle changes and medications. Shilajit and other natural remedies may help manage the symptoms of PCOS, but they cannot cure the condition.
Shilajit supplements can be found at health food stores, online retailers, and specialty supplement shops. It is important to purchase from a reputable source that has been independently tested for purity and potency.
Shilajit is admired by all the precision and believer of Ayurveda. When consumed in the recommended dose consistently for some time, it can do miracles in the body. It enhances longevity, strengthens bones, improves hormone imbalance, and much more. For PCOS, shilajit proves to be a non-compromised supplement. Remember to use only pure and 100% organic forms of shilajit to get the desired results.
- Biswas TK, Pandit S, Mondal S, et al. Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. Andrologia. 2010 Feb;42(1):48-56. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00956.x. Epub 2009 Oct 12. PMID: 19860875.
- Agarwal A, Gupta S, Sharma RK. Role of oxidative stress in female reproduction. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2005 Dec 30;3:28. doi: 10.1186/1477-7827-3-28. PMID: 16381630; PMCID: PMC1360276.
- Ghanbari Z, Haghollahi F, Shariat M, Foroshani AR, Ashrafi M. The Effect of Shilajit Supplementation on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. J Res Med Sci. 2016;21:91. doi:10.4103/1735-1995.192501.
- Sharma S, Singh R. Shilajit: A panacea for high-altitude problems. Int J Ayurveda Res. 2010 Apr;1(2):122-125. doi: 10.4103/0974-7788.64404. PMID: 21170205; PMCID: PMC3003217.
- Bhattacharyya S, Pal D, Gupta AK, et al. Beneficial effect of processed shilajit on swimming exercise induced impaired reproductive function of male rats. Food Chem Toxicol. 2009 Jul;47(7):1686-93. doi: 10.1016/j.fct.2009.04.013. Epub 2009 Apr 23. PMID: 19393756.